At the invitation of the Chicago Community Chorus and their director Dr. Keith Hampton, DAINAVA is pleased to appear at:
Saturday, April 9, 7 P.M.
First Baptist Congregational Church
1613 W. Washington Chicago, Illinois (near the United Center)
Tickets can be purchased at the door or online:
Donation: $20 - adults, $10 - students (with ID)
Both choirs will join forces to perform works in Lithuanian, Latin and English, among them:
- excerpts from French composer Gabriel Faure’s “Requiem”
- “On the Other Shore of Nemunas” by Lithuanian composer M.K. Čiurlionis
- “Green Rue” by Lithuanian composer Vytautas Klova
- “Praise His Holy Name” by Keith Hampton, and
- “Unity”, the world premiere of the latest piece by Keith Hampton,
“Behold how good and pleasant it is, when people live in unity …”
We hope you can join us for this extraordinary event!